Monday, January 10, 2011

A couple shots in the skywalk, 10/365

Here are a couple quick shots in the skywalk, looking down on umbrellas in Capital Square, and the shoe repair shop.  The weather was too blustery to go for a walk outside, so this will have to do for today.  From a technical standpoint, there's nothing to brag about here.  I shot these with a compact digital, which didn't quite live up to my standards for indoor/low light shooting.  I actually blurred both of these shots a little bit, because I liked it better than the standard, in-camera over processing and jpeg artifacts.  

Someone once said that the key to taking good pictures is not dependent on the quality of camera you have, but overcoming the limitations of the equipment you have to work with.  I've always said that I'd rather see Ansel Adams images with a cheap camera, than an amateur's photos with an expensive camera.  







No comments:

Post a Comment