Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow day, 32/365

It's actually hard to believe that I have one month of my 365 project done, and we're starting February.  Now I'm going to have to keep track of what number I'm on rather than just looking at the date.  We're experiencing blizzard conditions in Iowa, so school got out early.  But, at least they got there this morning, so it counts for a school day.

It's quite windy and blustery out, so I didn't go outside any more than I had to today.  Here are Kim and Noelle busy on the computers this afternoon.  Noelle is on Webkinz, which you can faintly see in the reflection in Kim's glasses.  She looks pretty serious about it, doesn't she?  I don't know what Kim was doing, but if I were a gambling man, I'd bet she was probably on Twitter.


I don't have much to say about the technical aspects of shooting this photo, except one thing.  NO FLASH.  If you've got natural window light, use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment