Saturday, March 12, 2011

Grocery Shopping, 71/365

Another busy Saturday gone by.  Noelle went to a swimming birthday party, I taught a photography class, Rachael sang and played in  Mass tonight, and went to Ames for an oil change and shopping.  I took my camera into the grocery store with me, hoping that I could get a picture of Claire with a giant Clydesdale horse statue they had there (which was actually part of a beer display).  But, it was a life size horse, and Claire loves horses!  Unfortunately, it was gone.  


Since I had the camera over my shoulder anyway, I grabbed a few shots of the kids in the car shopping cart.  Kim said she didn't think I was getting her in the picture, so she doesn't like this shot.  And, frankly, I had other pictures with the kids smiling and looking cute.  But, this is the one that I was most drawn to, from a photography standpoint.  It's just a natural shot, nothing posed or planned, just a shot the way it was.  I also like the strong lines from the shelves and light fixtures.  Of course, the fact that Matt is obviously into some real, serious driving doesn't hurt the picture either.


No comments:

Post a Comment