Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bunnies, 111/365

I've been fighting a bad head cold or something the last couple days, so I didn't feel like going out to look for a picture today.  With Easter being this weekend, I thought I'd share a picture of a couple rabbit statues.  I don't quite recall, but I think they may have come from my mom.  We don't really have many Easter decorations, but this is one of the few.  Now, If I only had my Easter basket from when I was a kid.  It wasn't even a basket actually.  It was home made from a gallon milk jug cut in half.  So, the basket part was the bottom half and the handle was made from another strip of plastic from the milk jug.  Of course, it was decorated, I didn't have it that rough.  :-)  You know, I'll bet my dad has a picture of that basket somewhere in his many trays of slides that he used to shoot when we were kids.  If I had a picture, I'll bet we could re-create a replica of my Easter basket.



No comments:

Post a Comment