Friday, June 24, 2011

Sunset, 174/365

Ok, I openly admit that I've been awful about keeping my blog updated this week.  All I can say in my defense is that it has been a hectic week for many of us.  The group at work that I will most likely be moving into got together last night for a BBQ, so I stuck around Des Moines to attend for a while.  One of the guys smoked ribs all day, the food was fantastic.  I didn't say too long though, because Rachael got home from her Kansas City trip and I wanted to see my family.  Anyway, there was no time to shoot, so we're going to have to settle for a shot of the sunset through the windshield while I was driving home.  I warned you that there would be days like this when I started this 365 project.  Hopefully, things won't be so crazy next week so I can give it the attention that it really needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment