Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tracks, 186/365

We had a busy, busy day yesterday.  That's why I'm not getting my post up until now.  As soon as I got home from work, we headed up to Webster City for the 4-H Share the Fun show.  The girls both played their instruments there.  Rachael got a purple for her flute piece and is going to the Iowa State Fair with it.  Noelle got a blue for her violin piece and is an alternate for the Clay County Fair.  So, it was a good event for them.  When we got home, I helped Rachael with her pictures to enter in the Hamilton County Fair until I couldn't stay awake anymore, including a reshoot of one of her images.  We never even got downstairs to work on the telescope making project.  We really need to get going on that one, as it's a pretty big project.  But, Rachael and Noelle both have pictures picked out and edited for the fair.  Now we just need to get them printed and matted/mounted.  Anyway, I did grab this shot on the way to work.  I couldn't let the nice fog cover go to waste.



No comments:

Post a Comment