Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Farmer's market, 252/365

Today was the second to the last Wednesday farmer's market of the season, so I made sure to go.  I actually had a headache today and didn't feel like talking to anyone.  But, I forced myself to go and get the Polaroid out for a couple shots.  I had a couple people say, "Cool camera!" in passing as I was walking around.  Here is a shot of someone working at a fruit and vegetable stand.  She didn't have much to say.  But, when I gave her the picture and left, she went to the back of the stand and showed her co-worker and they were smiling and talking.  So, if nothing else, it at least made someone smile.  Sometimes my Polaroid project is less about the actual photography, and more about giving something to people and trying to make their day a little bit better.





No comments:

Post a Comment